Techno-economic energy expert
As a techno-economic energy expert, you will apply your analytical and modelling skills in techno-economic analysis within the energy sector. In close coordination with the PowerPulse commercial team, you will help our clients implement energy purchasing strategies and monitor their energy budgets.
Your job description
- Set up and maintain calculation tools to analyse energy supply contracts, distribution costs, taxes and levies.
- Strive to fully understand our client’s unique energy consumption profile, including modelling of heat and steam demand.
- Design roadmaps for clients to reach carbon reduction targets including technical and financial assessments.
- Develop business cases for investments in carbon reduction projects for renewable energy and heat.
- Present your work internally and to the client.
- Proactively follow trends in the energy sector.
- Driven, result-oriented, team player, curious, passionate by energy and analytical mind.
- Two to five years of work experience • experience in techno-economic modelling.
- Degree in engineering, economics, IT or similar.
- Affinity with the Belgian electricity and gas market and/or sustainability.
- IT programming skills are a plus.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and growing company.
- Contribute to competitiveness and sustainability targets of the industrial sector.
- A competitive salary package with diverse fringe benefits.
- Continuous internal and external training in a trajectory towards energy expert.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- A balanced combination of home working, interactive meetings with clients and office work. Our office is located in a historic building in the heart of Mechelen.