Business energy consultant
As a business energy consultant, you will be responsible for acquiring new Belgian and European clients (medium and large companies), as well as for maintaining and optimizing existing client relationships.
Your job description
- Make energy-intensive companies future proof through expertise on energy purchasing and sustainability.
- Help clients to manage risks in volatile electricity and gas markets.
- Maintain and optimize existing client relationships with Belgian and European clients (medium and large companies).
- Proactively follow trends in the Belgian and European energy markets and translate market evolutions to the needs of clients.
- Give recommendations to clients for reducing energy-related greenhouse gas emissions.
- Do administrative follow-up of commercial relationships and periodic internal reporting.
- Commercial experience in a B2B environment. Experience in consultancy is a plus.
- You identify and develop new business through targeted prospecting.
- You are an active networker.
- Affinity with the Belgian electricity and gas market and/or sustainability is a plus.
- Fluent in Dutch and good knowledge of French and English.
- Personality: Driven, result-oriented, ambitious and analytical mind.
- You like to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and growing company.
- A competitive salary package with diverse fringe benefits.
- Continuous internal and external training in a trajectory towards energy expert.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- A balanced combination of home working, interactive meetings with clients and office work. Our office is located in a historical building in the heart of Mechelen.